Service Team Member - Open Position
We're looking for a permanent team member to join our Service Department! This position will start out as an apprentice lift inspector, equipment systems installer, and service repair technician. This position requires some travel with overnight stay for certain installations. Expect 7-9 hour days with some overtime. ODP services all of Colorado.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assembling automotive lifts/installing service equipment such as work benches, parts shelving, air & lube reels and all other associated automotive equipment.
• Repairing tools and equipment used in an auto repair facility.
• Will need a strong work ethic and motivation
• Ability to perform manual labor and use hand and power tools such as roto-hammer drills
• Ability to complete paperwork and maintain records.
• Ability to work in diverse conditions at various sites including exposure to the outdoors, weather in all seasons, most jobs are covered and inside.
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
• High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required
• A valid driver’s license and SS card
• Must be able to travel to and from our shop in Golden or meet at job location of the day.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
• Good balance and physical strength with the ability to lift, push and carry 50 – 100 pounds
• Looking for a trustworthy hard working person to become part of our team
Job Type: Full-time